SSSL-009 Round Chain Clover Bracelet
When it comes to the clover bracelet it’s inevitable to talks about the Van Cleef which is famous for its van Cleef clover design. There is plenty of counterfeit goods and fakes for van Cleef clover out there. Van Cleef as a famous jewelry designer surely earn his fame. by putting clover elements into the jewelry industry? I don’t know, since he is not the first one who has this type of attempt, yet he only has the power and influence on mainstream media. he owns the appearance patent of it. well, he did make the clover element become one of the popular elements for jewelry design though. that one should go for his record, which leads to our own clover design. In a more refine and bold way to illustrate the clover by using the thick round chain and lobster clasp, it balance the fragile and delicacy of clovers, never the less the shining crystal helps to add another highlight moment for our piece. overall speaking, I shall never say our clover bracelet is better than van Cleef, but it does having another approach and a different vibe compare with van Cleef’s. And that is the angle what the contributor should aim to.
Different Numbers of Leafs Meaning
Three leaf clover means
The three leaves of a shamrock are also said to stand for faith, hope and love. A fourth leaf is where we get the luck from. The four-leafed clover, or “lucky clover”, is an uncommon variation of the three-leafed clover, and widely considered to be a symbol of good luck.
Generally speaking, three leaves are way more common compare with four. And it is a great choice to make a friendship bracelet by three leaves only.
How to make a three leaf clover friendship bracelet
Four-leaf clover means
The four-leaf clover is a rare variation of the common three-leaf clover. According to traditional sayings, such clovers bring good luck, though it is not clear when or how this idea began. The earliest mention of “Fower-leafed or purple grasse” is from 1640 and simply says that it was kept in gardens because it was “good for the purples in children or others”. A description from 1869 says that four-leaf clovers were “gathered at night-time during the full moon by sorceresses, who mixed it with vervain and other ingredients, while young girls in search of a token of perfect happiness made quest of the plant by day”. The first reference to luck might be from an 11-year-old girl, who wrote in an 1877 letter to St. Nicholas Magazine, “Did the fairies ever whisper in your ear, that a four-leaf clover brought good luck to the finder?”For the four leafs one, it’s more likely to be considered as a fortune clover since it is hard to find, so as true love is hard to find that’s why the four leaves of clover is been using in jewelry as a symbol of love.
The four leaf clover has been an accepted symbol of good luck for centuries. Druids considered them a sign of good luck. In 1620, Sir John Melton wrote, “If a man walking in the fields find any four-leaved grass, he shall in a small while after find some good thing.” There are 10,000 three leaf clovers for every one four leaf clover. Each leaf has its own significance. One leaf is for FAITH, second for HOPE, third for LOVE, and fourth for LUCK. The fascination of the four leaf clover continues today..
Some folk traditions assign a different attribute to each leaf of a clover. The first leaf represents hope, the second stands for faith, the third is for love and the fourth leaf brings luck to the finder. Some reports claim six to be fame and seven to be longevity, though the notions’ origination is unknown. Others say that four-leaf clovers granted the power to see fairies, or that they are related to St. Patrick’s use of the shamrock to explain the Christian doctrine of the Holy Trinity to the Irish.
- Italian automobile maker Alfa Romeo used to paint a four-leaf clover, or quadrifoglio, on the side of their racing cars. This tradition started in the 1923 Targa Florio race, when driver Ugo Sivocci decorated his car with a green clover on a white background.
- Los Angeles-based space exploration company SpaceX includes a four-leaf clover on each space mission embroidered patch as a good luck charm. Inclusion of the clover has become a regular icon on SpaceX’s flight patches ever since the company’s first successful Falcon 1 rocket launch in 2008, which was the first mission to feature a clover “for luck” on its patch.
- Celtic Football Club, an association football team from Glasgow, Scotland, have used the four leaf clover as the club’s official badge for over 40 years.
- Former Japanese game developer studio Clover Studio used a four-leaf clover as their logo.
- Several businesses and organisations use a four-leaf clover in their logos to signify Celtic origins.
- The global network of youth organizations 4-H uses a green four-leaf clover with a white H on each leaf.
- The logo of the New Jersey Lottery features an outline of the state in white on a green four-leaf clover printed on a lottery draw machine ball.
- The English-speaking imageboard 4chan has as its logo the four-leaf clover, deriving from the character Yotsuba Koiwai and her pigtails and the similar pronunciation between 4chan and ‘fortune’.
- Traditional symbol of agrarian parties popularized by Republican Party of Farmers and Peasants, Bulgarian Agrarian National Union, People’s Party and International Agrarian Bureau in interwar period. Used until today among others by Polish People’s Party, Estonian Centre Party and Nordic agrarian parties.
- In Japan, the Green Cars of Shinkansen use a four-leaf clover logo
An actual survey of approximately 7 million clovers found the frequency to be about 5000 to 1, twice the popular probability of 10 000 to 1. According to this survey, the frequency of a five-leaf clover is 24 400 to 1, and of a six-leaf clover is 312 500 to 1. Even so, this probability has not deterred collectors who have reached records as high as 160,000 four-leaf clovers in a lifetime. The world record for number of four-leaf clovers collected in one hour is 166, set by American Katie Borka on June 23, 2018.
Clovers can have more than four leaves. Five-leaf clovers are less commonly found naturally than four-leaf clovers; however, they, too, have been successfully cultivated. Some four-leaf clover collectors, particularly in Ireland, regard the five-leaf clover, known as a rose clover, as a particular prize. The most leave ever found on a single clover stem (Trifolium repens L.) is 56 and was discovered by Shigeo Obara of Hanamaki City, Iwate, Japan, on 10 May 2009.
Clover Bracelet Product Detail
You’ll always have luck on your side with our Clover Beading bracelet.
Crafted in plated gold stainless steel, this bracelet features a single crystal at its center and a delicate beading detail edge. Part of our Essentials collection, this is a piece perfect for everyday wear.
Finished on an adjustable chain with a lobster clasp closure.